01/04/2014

Looking forward to the trip to Barcelona

Hi everyone,
I know it's been quite a while since I blogged on here but there's been so much going on you wouldn't believe it.I've got great news for you
,I'll be going to Barcelona this summer which means I'll get to revisit the very first place I went to on holiday (back in 2006/2008).That place has a lot of happy memories for me and since things have really become so difficult in recent years for me,I thought why not go to the one place where I can catchup and take a break from everything.


I'm excited but I found that it was going to be a challenge,packing for 5 days in a cabin suitcase (not the regular sized but the new smaller size that EasyJet wanted people to move to,so they could reduce cabin luggage).So I'm looking for suggestions from the audience on this blog to see if it can be done,so please feel free to start making suggestions through the comments section of this post.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.Enjoy your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment